The holidays are here again in Paso Robles, California and around the Western world! Green trees, red bows, brightly wrapped packages, the smell of apple cider and wet rain or snow, families planning their get-togethers… and it’s not even Thanksgiving yet! It’s all great fun… and yet for most people, the holidays also add stress to an already stressful life.
Here are at least four good reasons to give a gift certificate for massage to someone you love this year.
- Massage promotes health… and everyone needs that! The top ten most common benefits of massage are…
- Reduces stress
- Improves circulation
- Reduces pain
- Eliminates toxins
- Improves flexibility
- Improves sleep
- Enhances immunity
- Reduces fatigue
- Alleviates depression and anxiety
- Aids in post-surgery or post-injury healing
- Everyone has plenty of THINGS! When you give the gift of a massage, you give the gift of experience! And it never has to be stored, watered, dusted, maintenanced or thrown away!
- Most people do not treat themselves to something good… they are too busy taking care of business, family and other responsibilities. So many of us put ourselves last, and yet self-care is so important. When we are relaxed, healthy and rested, we are so much more capable of handling our responsibilities.
- You are stressed trying to buy gifts on top of all your everyday responsibilities. So is everyone else. Take the stress out of all of it, for you AND them. Buy a gift certificate for massage, put it in a pretty envelope and maybe a prettier bag, put a recycled bow on it and call it a day!
So this holiday, give the gift of massage! (Or craniosacral therapy…).
Give someone you love 60 or 90 minutes of bliss, relaxation and peace. If everyone in the world got a massage once a week, or even once a YEAR, the world would be a more peaceful place.
This holiday, do your part for humanity! Give a gift that doesn’t harm the rainforest, doesn’t add to the landfill or the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, doesn’t harm animals or people and doesn’t hurt the ozone layer. Give your loved ones the gift of a massage!
Click here to order your gift certificate online or call/text 805-835-9798 to talk to a person!
GIVE A REPLY